Friday, June 21, 2013

Workout

Cutting Fat & Toning Up


I started working out again yesterday. I shouldn't have taken those few weeks off because yes, I'm sore. Not too bad though. Being sore after a workout is a good kind of pain. I've always been told that if you aren't sore the next day then you didn't accomplish anything. So I'd like to think I did. 

Crossfit is a big thing these days and I must say that when I did it, I loved it. However my elbow won't allow it anymore. I haven't officially been to the Dr for it yet but I'm thinking tendinitis. So I try to do some stuff at home that's the same style but a little less strenuous on my elbow.

Here's what I did yesterday...
30 jumping jacks
10 squats
50 Russian twists
20 crunches
10 side-lunges
5 jump squats
15 second superman
30 jumping jacks
(no breaks in between)
dumbbell curls 15 reps x4
push press 12 reps x3
(30 second rest between sets)
bench dips 12 reps
75 jumpropes

I would like to work myself up to doing 2 a days until I reach my fitness goal but the important thing is that I'm doing something.

There's a lot of workout ideas on my Pinterest and Bodybuilding.com for those of you who like to workout at home or just need a new plan to follow.
I personally like to do a mix of the 2. Like I mentioned before I like to do some of the crossfit style and I absolutely love adding in Jamie Eason's Workouts!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment